Amon Tours Asia - Bohol Philippines

ads

ads 2

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Where to shop affordable stuff in Singapore?

Where to shop affordable stuff in Singapore?

Mustafa Centre Singapore

Little India, Singapore. Great deals can be found here at the Mustafa Centre in Singapore.

If you want to shop for some affordable goods, gadgets, or clothing in Singapore, Mustafa Centre is the place to go. It opens 24 hours and when I went here, there were also several Filipino sales ladies and attendants.

It was funny when I called one of the sales ladies 'Auntie' (as Singaporeans call older ladies Auntie, i think so) yet she replied I'm not your Auntie, don't call me Auntie. I just smiled at her, I think she was a Filipina.

There is also a money changer here. Since the place is in Little India, you will find yourself surrounded with several Indians here. If Indian cuisine is something that you crave for, try roaming around the area and surely you will find one.


No comments:

Post a Comment